SATAB provides an undertaking that the collection and processing of your data, performed from the www.satab.com website, will be compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the French law on information technology and freedoms
General information about SATAB
SATAB, 3, route du Fau – BP 12, 43240 ST JUST MALMONT – FRANCE
You can also contact us by clicking on this this link.
Processing linked to managing forms
Each form present on the SATAB site (contact form, MySATAB client space registration form) limits the collection of personal data to that which is strictly necessary (minimisation of data) and, in particular indicates:
- the purpose of the data gathering (use made of data);
- what justifies us collecting data (legitimacy);
- the legitimate interests that we are pursuing, as appropriate;
- whether these data are compulsory or optional for the management of your application/request (compulsory data are indicated with an asterisk);
- who may have access to the information (SATAB only, in principle, unless specified in the form, when communication to a
- third party is necessary for the management of your application or request);
- the duration of conservation of the data gathered;
- the fact that the data collected will be sent outside the European Union, as appropriate, and the guarantees that we provide for you in consequence.
Personal data gathered in this way are treated in accordance with secure protocols and enable SATAB to manage applications and requests received using its computer applications. Only the recipients of these applications and requests have access to the data collected.
For all information or in order to exercise your Information Technology and Freedoms rights concerning the personal data managed by SATAB, you can contact:
via this link.
by signed letter, accompanied by a copy of a proof of identity, at the following address
3, route du Fau – BP 12
43240 ST JUST MALMONT – FRANCE
Processing linked to cookies and audience tracking
When you browse on this site, we collect several types of data:
- Information such as the operating system or type of browser used
- Your IP address
- Data derived from cookies (Google Analytics)
- Part of your browsing history
- The number of visits,
- The number of pages viewed,
- Visitors’ activity on the site and their return frequency.
You can opt to change your “Cookies Preferences” by clicking on this link.
How long will your data be retained?
- Request for information from SATAB 3 months after closure of the request
- Registration with MySatab client space A maximum of 3 years after recording of the last commercial relationship.
Data of a personal nature are retained for the period indicated above, unless:
- you exercise, under the conditions provided below, one of the rights to which you are entitled by the applicable personal data protection legislation;
- a longer conservation period is required by virtue of a legal or regulatory provision that applies to the company.
What are your rights?
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Information Technology and Freedoms law you can access, and obtain a copy of data that concerns you, oppose the processing of this data, have the data corrected or delete them. You also have a right to limit the processing of your data and right of portability of these data.
You can obtain confirmation that personal data concerning you are, or will not be processed and you can access these data.
You can also obtain information concerning:
- the purpose of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been communicated;
- the duration of conservation of the data or criteria used to determine this duration;
- the existence of the right to ask the data controller for correction or deletion of the data, or limitation of the processing, or
- the right to oppose processing;
- the right to submit a claim to a control body;
- the information available relating to the source of data that have not been collected from you;
- the existence of any automated decision-making;
- information concerning the transfer of data to a non-EU country.
You can request that the data that we hold concerning you are no longer used (the right to limitation of processing). The data will then only be retained in our information system; any subsequent use will not take place without your consent. You can also obtain the deletion of your data under the conditions provided by law (for example, by withdrawing your consent as appropriate, or by opposing the processing that we carry out where this is based on a legitimate interest.
You can ask for data concerning you to be deleted or restricted.
In the context of the exercise of your right to portability, you can receive data concerning you in CSV format.
You can also send your personal data to third parties, without us being able to place any obstacle in the way of your doing so.
Finally, we inform you that you have the right to register yourself on the BLOCTEL initiative telephone opposition list, to which any consumer can subscribe free of charge in order to be protected from any telephone approach by any professional with whom they do not ha
How can I exercise my rights?
You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us, by clicking on this link.
For reasons of security, you need to substantiate your identity: surname, forename, telephone number and email address. The documentary evidence will be deleted once your application has been processed.
If, after contacting us, you consider that your data confidentiality or integrity has not been respected, you can send a claim (complaint) to
Updating the confidentiality policy
This confidentiality policy is liable to be updated and revised from time to time, particularly in order to incorporate changes of a legal, regulatory, technical, and functional nature.
We will in such cases adopt the most suitable measures to inform you of this, to highlight the changes that have been made, and to ensure that you are able to continue to use this site with complete confidence.
As appropriate, we may ask you for your consent for use of all or part of this site.
Date of the last update of the confidentiality policy: 26/11/2018